PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

EOT Not Working...

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

EOT Not Working...

Postby ChuckNorris » October 23rd, 2011, 7:00 am

Processing with CCBill and EOT is not working. I've verified all of the settings are correct. Customer's rebill payments fail, and S2member does nothing when it's supposed to erase their account completely.

I've verified this for multiple accounts.

Here's the log data:

Code: Select all
WordPress® v3.2.1 :: s2Member® v110815 :: s2Member® Pro v110815
Memory 38.08 MB :: Real Memory 38.25 MB :: Peak Memory 38.10 MB :: Real Peak Memory 38.25 MB
xxxxxxxxwp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron
User-Agent: WordPress/3.2.1; http://xxxxx
array (
  's2member_log' =>
  array (
    0 => 'Storing last DataLink time: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:36:22 am UTC',
    1 => 'Storing new DataLink IPNs into a Transient Queue.',
    2 => 'https://datalink.ccbill.com/data/main.cgi?startTime=xxx0111022053622&endTime=xxx11023053622&transactionTypes=EXPIRE%2CREBILL%2CREFUND%2CCHARGEBACK&clientAccnum=xxxxxx&clientSubacc=0004&username=s2member&password=xxxx',
    3 => '"EXPIRE","xxxxxx","0004","zzzzzzz9501000006141","2011-10-22","2011-10-22","N"
"EXPIRE","xxxxx","0004","zzzzz5401000004138","2011-10-22","2011-09-22","N"',
  ),
)

I'm wondering if it's only working for new accounts. I have hundreds of old accounts on PayPal as well that it does not seem to be updating.
ChuckNorris

Re: EOT Not Working...

Postby Jason Caldwell » October 23rd, 2011, 11:57 am

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

s2Member will record multiple log entries for DataLink IPN processing. The log entry you've included here is the download of the DataLink information itself, from ccBill. You should have subsequent log entries following this one, which read: DataLink IPN processed..., and/or ccBill® transaction identified as (SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRATION).

Also, I see that you're running s2Member v110815. Please upgrade to the latest version and let us know if this problem continues. I'm not aware of any issues in this regard, but we'll be happy to investigate this further for you.
~ Jason Caldwell / Lead Developer
& Zeitgeist Movie Advocate: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Is the s2Member plugin working for you? Please rate s2Member at WordPress.org.
You'll need a WordPress.org account ( comes in handy ). Then rate s2Member here Image
Jason Caldwell
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Postby ChuckNorris » December 8th, 2011, 12:35 am

Hi,

I have an update on this.

The CCBill EOT for new customers is working just fine. The old PayPal EOT's however are not working at all. These customers signed up when I was using Wishlist Member. I re-added them all after installing s2member, I added their ID's and selected PayPal, and I went into my PayPal account and followed the directions for the settings in there as well. I've double checked everything to make sure I have the correct settings, but none of the PayPal users are getting demoted when their term is up (I don't process any new transactions for PayPal, so these are all old customers).

Where do I need to look to show data on this?

Thank you
ChuckNorris

Postby Cristián Lávaque » December 9th, 2011, 2:40 am

Did you enter their subscr ID and set the gateway to paypal in their WordPress profiles?
Cristián Lávaque http://s2member.net
Is s2Member working for you? Please rate it Image at WordPress.org. Thanks! :)
Cristián Lávaque
Developer
Developer

Postby ChuckNorris » December 9th, 2011, 2:58 am

Cristián Lávaque wrote:Did you enter their subscr ID and set the gateway to paypal in their WordPress profiles?

Yes, all of them. I verified this again, as well as the settings within PayPal...
ChuckNorris

Postby Jason Caldwell » December 10th, 2011, 5:13 am

How were these old accounts created exactly, by WishList Member?
If so, they might be tied to your previous IPN handler, in which case you will need to redirect IPN responses received by your old system, over to s2Member.

To clarify, the reason s2Member is not handling the EOTs, is because it's not receiving any communication from PayPal in this regard, your previous system is.

Redirecting IPN requests from an older system, over to a new one, can be complicated, and will often require someone with experience in PHP. This is why we provide the workaround described here. See: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=186#p3083
~ Jason Caldwell / Lead Developer
& Zeitgeist Movie Advocate: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Is the s2Member plugin working for you? Please rate s2Member at WordPress.org.
You'll need a WordPress.org account ( comes in handy ). Then rate s2Member here Image
Jason Caldwell
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Postby ChuckNorris » December 10th, 2011, 5:40 am

Thanks for the response Jason, much appreciated.

I guess I'll just deal with them manually. They all have recurring memberships so auto-expire dates would just piss people off. Oh well :(

Thank you
ChuckNorris

Return to s2Member Plugin