PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Error# 11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this me

Common Questions/Problems/Tips. Posted by Administrators & Support Reps.

Error# 11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this me

Postby simpledog » August 2nd, 2010, 7:08 am

Hi there

I just update my paypal account to pro, on the check out page while i use master card, it shows this error:

Error# 11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.

Anyone knows why?

Thanks
simpledog

Re: Error# 11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for thi

Postby Jason Caldwell » August 5th, 2010, 2:49 pm

Hi there. Thanks for reporting this.

This particular error, can be attributed to the status of your PayPal Pro account. If you configured a PayPal Pro Form, with one of the "Subscription" options that require "Recurring Payment Service", then you will need to add Recurring Payments to your PayPal Pro account.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... ew-outside
https://www.x.com/thread/7093

*PayPal® Pro Integration* The s2Member Pro Module makes it possible for s2Member to use PayPal® Pro Forms ( instead of standard PayPal® Buttons ). PayPal® Pro Forms integrate seamlessly with WordPress® Shortcodes. This allows you to keep Customers on your site at all times, and it consolidates the Checkout / Registration steps into a single form that you can dress up just the way you like. If you would like to take advantage of PayPal® Pro integration, please supply your PayPal® Pro API Username, Password, and Signature. You will need a PayPal® Business Account, w/Pro Service. PayPal® Pro accounts require a formal application, along with a small monthly fee. Once you have a PayPal® Pro account, you'll need access to your PayPal® Pro API Credentials. Log into your PayPal® Pro account, and navigate to Profile -> Request API Credentials. You'll choose ( PayPal® API ), and then choose ( Create Your Own ). Once you've got your API Credentials, come back and paste them into the fields below.

*( DPRP ) Recurring Billing* If you plan to use any of the ( `Subscription` ) options in the s2Member Form Generator for PayPal® Pro, you will ALSO need Recurring Billing enabled for your PayPal® Pro account. PayPal's Recurring Billing service for Pro accounts is required for all types of ( `Subscriptions` ), whether you intend for them to be recurring or not. However, it is NOT required for ( `Buy Now` ) functionality. The drop-down menus in the s2Member Form Generator, have been marked ( `Subscription` ) and ( `Buy Now` ) just for this reason. See: s2Member -> PayPal® Pro Forms. This way you can see which options will require the use of PayPal's Recurring Billing service. PayPal® will charge you a small monthly fee for their Recurring Billing service; which is an add-on for PayPal® Pro accounts.
~ Jason Caldwell / Lead Developer
& Zeitgeist Movie Advocate: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Is the s2Member plugin working for you? Please rate s2Member at WordPress.org.
You'll need a WordPress.org account ( comes in handy ). Then rate s2Member here Image
Jason Caldwell
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Postby bitofgrace » September 10th, 2011, 11:48 am

Is there any way to apply EOT actions to a Buy Now?
We do not need to offer recurring billing - but we do need to be able to sell a membership that terminates after 365 days : /

SO - i guess what i'm wondering is if there is a way to get a bit of both worlds in a workaround ?
bitofgrace

Postby Jason Caldwell » September 12th, 2011, 5:04 pm

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry.
Certainly. When you create your Pro Form with s2Member's Pro Form Generator, in the list of options, choose one of the "Buy Now" options ( i.e. the one for 1 year is what you want ). The trick here is to use "Buy Now" functionality, instead of the options under "Subscriptions". When you sell "Buy Now" fixed-term access, s2Member will apply an EOT Time to the account immediately after checkout.
~ Jason Caldwell / Lead Developer
& Zeitgeist Movie Advocate: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Is the s2Member plugin working for you? Please rate s2Member at WordPress.org.
You'll need a WordPress.org account ( comes in handy ). Then rate s2Member here Image
Jason Caldwell
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Return to Common Questions/Problems/Tips