PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

question in regards to payment options

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

question in regards to payment options

Postby Leslie B » May 23rd, 2010, 9:12 am

Hi,

I know that this plugin is integrated with paypal, but say, for example, that you want to use ejunkie. Is it possible that you collect payment through something like ejunkie and then send them to a page where they can create their membership?

Meaning, they pay through ejunkie, payment clears and they get a file with the link to sign up. Is that possible or is the sign up connected to the payment in a way that you can't send out the register link without the payment?

I hope I'm making a bit sense here.

Leslie
Leslie B

Re: question in regards to payment options

Postby abg » May 31st, 2010, 8:56 pm

I'm wondering the same thing. Would like to sell an e-book and like the features of e-junkie such as affiliates and discount codes (neither of which seem possible with s2Member), but I also want to protect a portion of my site that will only be available to those who purchased the e-book. Any suggestions would be apprecited.
abg
Guest User
Guest User

Postby Helping Hand » June 2nd, 2010, 1:45 pm

Hello Leslie,

Thanks for your patience. I will pass this information on to Jason ( our lead developer ). He may be able to implement this into s2Member Pro.

s2Member Pro is in the development stage and we are accepting suggestions and donations for it's development now. We are also accepting donations for the development of all of the free plugins. To make a donation, use the link below, then go to checkout.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=107

Best Regards,

Alex/Helping Hand
Helping Hand
Guest User
Guest User

Postby Jason Caldwell » June 23rd, 2010, 8:10 pm

Hi Leslie. Thanks for the great question. I'm currently working with PayDotCom on an integration with s2Member. Once we have that integrated with s2Member, I'm sure eJunkie will follow soon after. After upgrading to each new release of s2Member, please look for this to come. When it's ready, it will be available under: s2Member -> API Tracking.

One thing that IS ready, is the new IPN Proxy Key system. In s2Member v3.1+ ( to be released shortly ), we've added the ability for 3rd-party systems to access s2Member's IPN processor with a secret Proxy Key. This will be available very soon, under: s2Member -> PayPal Options -> IPN Integration.
~ Jason Caldwell / Lead Developer
& Zeitgeist Movie Advocate: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Is the s2Member plugin working for you? Please rate s2Member at WordPress.org.
You'll need a WordPress.org account ( comes in handy ). Then rate s2Member here Image
Jason Caldwell
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin