PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Post acting restricted, but it shouldn't

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Post acting restricted, but it shouldn't

Postby Kinyofu » May 24th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Hi there, As I am getting closer to launch, I am confronted with a lingering issue. I have a post id# 141 that my Basic Members are supposed to be able to see, but it is appearing restricted and I can't figure out why. Instead it goes to the Membership Options Page (which is good if person is not a member). Basic Membership is Level 1. The post 141 is in the "Post Access Restriction - Level 1 field". My website is www.empoweringwomenslives.com. The paypal button works and is connected to Aweber. Not sure what else you would need to know.

Desperately awaiting response,
Kinyofu
Kinyofu
Guest User
Guest User

Re: Post acting restricted, but it shouldn't

Postby Norb7 » May 24th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Did you also restrict possibly a category or tag that's used in post 141? Check that...
or Clear catch/ try diff browser? If this was a glitch for some reason, just copy the post, so a new id is assigned to it see if that solves the prob.
Norb7

Re: Post acting restricted, but it shouldn't

Postby Kinyofu » May 25th, 2010, 9:20 am

:lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D I looked at my category restrictions and low and behold, that category was listed. Thanks soooo much. (OK, back to my happy dance).

Kinyofu
Kinyofu
Guest User
Guest User

Return to s2Member Plugin