PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Set schedule of s2M itself?

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Set schedule of s2M itself?

Postby cassel » January 5th, 2012, 6:53 pm

Since s2M does not yet manage multiple products EOT and such, i configured MailChimp list with a couple of extra dates that i have to add manually when a member purchases a specific product. This allows me to use the AutoResponder from MC and also lets me handle more than one.

Today, i was lucky enough to get 6 registrations, but the last 2 have not yet appeared on the MC list. Everything went through properly, with Paypal, the ccaps were automatically set, the success URL passed, etc. But, the members do not yet appear in MC. I checked on the MC support and they asked me if there was a set schedule that s2M has which would explain why it takes a certain time before it shows in the MC list.

Right now, the transaction has gone through over 2 hours ago. Is there an expected "normal" delay to expect?
cassel
Experienced User
Experienced User

Re: Set schedule of s2M itself?

Postby Bruce C » January 6th, 2012, 1:06 am

The users probably did not accept getting emails from MailChimp. They must agree either with a checkbox or through the email MC will automatically send them otherwise, or it would be considered spamming. Try creating an account for yourself and see if you can get MC to work for you. If you can, then that's probably the case.
~Bruce ( a.k.a. Ace )

If you're interested in a Professional Installation, or Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.

Proud Supporter of:
The Zeitgeist Movement
and Occupy Everything
Bruce C
Experienced User
Experienced User

Re: Set schedule of s2M itself?

Postby Cristián Lávaque » January 20th, 2012, 5:40 pm

Cassel, s2Member still doesn't support separate EOTs, but this is in the works and may be coming in the next major release, which Jason hopes to have ready for release near the end of March.

About the users not being in MC, it could be that they haven't confirmed the subscription as Bruce suggests, or maybe they were in your list before but then unsubscribed and thus MC doesn't add them again? Not sure about that. If you have logging enabled, there should be a log for the MC integration. WP Admin -> s2Member -> PayPal Options -> Account Details -> Enable Logging

I hope that helps. :)
Cristián Lávaque http://s2member.net
Is s2Member working for you? Please rate it Image at WordPress.org. Thanks! :)
Cristián Lávaque
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin