PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

CSS to fix login welcome page redirect?

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

CSS to fix login welcome page redirect?

Postby Lesley » January 11th, 2012, 4:34 pm

Hello,
Just finished watching the very helpful video about the Login Welcome page, as I discovered last night that when I logged out (not as admin, but as a subscriber), it goes to the 404 page.

So I inspected my sidebar login widget and this is what it shows:

<input id="wp-submit" type="submit" value="Login »" name="wp-submit">
<input class="redirect_to" type="hidden" value="http://wisteriasunshine.com/" name="redirect_to">
<input type="hidden" value="1" name="sidebarlogin_posted">
<input type="hidden" value="1" name="testcookie">

...a bit different than the example on the video. The "redirect" doesn't have the website url after it, so I am wondering what to change? Also, I only make changes with settings and theme options and CSS in the "custom includes" part of my Suffusion theme. Could you please give me the CSS to reroute this properly?

Hope to launch my site this weekend and must get all the kinks out!
Lesley

Re: CSS to fix login welcome page redirect?

Postby Lesley » January 12th, 2012, 11:04 pm

Hoping someone will be able to answer this so I can see what the Login Welcome page is, if nothing else. Right now, when I log out it goes to a "not found" page, which we can't seem to sort out. I just looked in my Login/Registration Design section of the settings to test. I would think that the login/registration page should come up when logging out? Anyway, when I tested the link it goes to my front page in Firefox (where I was logged in) and goes to a page that says "User registration is currently not allowed." in Safari where I was not logged in.

So much of the process has worked with test sign-ups, but there are obviously some problems with my setup and I would so appreciate any help anyone can give.
Lesley

Re: CSS to fix login welcome page redirect?

Postby Raam Dev » January 16th, 2012, 11:26 pm

Hi Lesley,

The Login Welcome Page is not the "login page".

The Login Welcome Page is the page that members see after they login. Non-logged in users cannot access the Login Welcome Page (that would explain why you can't access it after logging out).

You should configure your Login Welcome Page with whatever page you want your members to see after they login.
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin