PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

making login form appear inside site

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

making login form appear inside site

Postby ccorey11 » January 12th, 2012, 2:44 pm

Hey guys!

stupid question but...how do I place the login page or any of the other visible options onto specific pages within my site...i.e. when a customer comes to my page, they should be able to select "for our clients" in the top menu bar which brings them to one of my pages W/ the customized login form on that page...I have assigned that page in general options but the cstomized login form does not show there...it is only showing when I login into the site as a whole as admin....please help...

-c-
ccorey11

Re: making login form appear inside site

Postby Raam Dev » January 16th, 2012, 11:21 pm

If you're using s2Member Pro, you can use the Login Widget in any widget-enabled area of the site. Otherwise, s2Member uses the existing WordPress® Login/Registration system (wp-login.php).

You can customize the appearance of that login page in WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> Login/Registration Design, however if you want to put a login form on a specific page, you'll either need to create your own form that posts to wp-login.php or use a plugin:

Since s2Member uses the default Login/Registration system for WordPress®, s2Member is also compatible with themes, and other plugins ( such as BuddyPress ). If your theme has a login form built-in already, chances are, it's perfectly compatible with s2Member. There are also many plugins available that are designed to place login forms into your Sidebar; and many of those are also compatible with s2Member's integration.
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin