PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

possible upgrades from Single-Site License to Unlimited-Site

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

possible upgrades from Single-Site License to Unlimited-Site

Postby shush » January 16th, 2012, 8:03 am

Hi! I have a few presale questions:
1. Now I haven't any Pro License. Can I buy now Single-Site License and in future will buy upgrade?
2. I am just a programmer, I do not know future domain of project - https://www.s2member.com/single-site-li ... s2-ssl=yes. Is it possible to change domain in future?
3. Is any files encoded with Zend Guard or other simular php protector?
Sorry for my English, it is not native language for me.
shush

Re: possible upgrades from Single-Site License to Unlimited-

Postby Eduan » January 16th, 2012, 10:38 am

1. Yes, you are able to later upgrade your s2Member account, under My Account in s2Member.com, next to your avatar there is an upgrade button I believe, and you will only be charged the difference of price between the two licenses (the one you have and the one you want).

2. Yes, you are able to later change the domain in which the single-site license will work on. Under My Account in s2Member.com, right above your avatar, there is an edit profile link, in there you just change your primary domain, which is going to be the only domain in which s2Member will work on a single-site license. This info is asked during the checkout.

3. Yes, s2Member Pro is encoded in two different flavors: ionCube® & Zend® Guard. I'm not sure if the free version is also encoded though. Check this post that has a lot of complete info on s2Member: viewtopic.php?p=29120#p29120

Hope this helps. :)
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Postby shush » January 16th, 2012, 11:30 am

Nice answer! Thank you.
shush

Postby Eduan » January 16th, 2012, 12:00 pm

You're welcome!
Glad I was able to help. :)
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to s2Member Plugin