PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

report a bug-urgent!

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

report a bug-urgent!

Postby Lesley » January 16th, 2012, 10:49 am

I don't know if that is the appropriate problem, all I know is that my problem has remained unsolved for too long now (see 404 page post under my posts) and I was reading under Alternate View Protection (which I do have clicked) which seems like it ought to be protecting my content...but it isn't, so.....

Please help me figure out how to make my sidebar hidden from the greater public when people come to the "not found-Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here". This is the page people find on the first page of Google results if they google my website's name...and the page they get if they are not a member and type in my url.

The very worrisome thing and why this needs to be fixed now is that you can click on my member's profile avatars in the sidebar and get their profile page...on my supposedly protected site!
Lesley

Re: report a bug-urgent!

Postby Raam Dev » January 18th, 2012, 10:15 pm

You can Create and Error 404 Page for your theme and simply exclude the functions that call the sidebar. That will hide the sidebar on your 404 page.
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin