PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

redirect to registration after payment??

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

redirect to registration after payment??

Postby schwein » January 16th, 2012, 2:30 pm

According to what I have read for s2member, after a new member pays in paypal they should be redirected to the registration page. However, when doing my tests... I am redirected to a page that says I will receive an email with login information. How can I make it so that the customer is redirected directly to the registration page and doesn't have to check their email??

FYI: I do not have free account set up and I have set up my PayPal account according to the instructions.

Thanks so much for your help.

Erin Schwein
schwein

Re: redirect to registration after payment??

Postby Eduan » January 16th, 2012, 3:27 pm

Have you tried the success="" attribute? It only comes with the Pro version of s2Member.

You can find it under WP Admin -> s2Member -> PayPal Pro-Forms -> Shortcode Attributes -> success="".

Hope this helps. :)
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Re: redirect to registration after payment??

Postby schwein » January 16th, 2012, 4:08 pm

I don't have Pro, but will be getting it. I'm guessing I should go ahead and do this.
schwein

Return to s2Member Plugin