PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Error #11586. DPRP is disabled.

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Error #11586. DPRP is disabled.

Postby techion » January 17th, 2012, 7:55 am

Hi

We recently setup a site for a client and they wanted to operate a membership signup using recurring payments on PayPal.

If a user signs up and picks one of the credit cards, we get the "Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant" message.

However, if a user signs up and uses PayPal as the processor, the payment goes through fine.

I have contacted PayPal who state that the account is fully configured to take credit cards and recurring payments.

Any thoughts ???
Thanks
Steve
techion

Re: Error #11586. DPRP is disabled.

Postby Raam Dev » January 19th, 2012, 11:16 pm

Hi Steve,

This error would indicate your client does not have PayPal Pro, which is required to accept credit cards offsite from PayPal (i.e., accept payments from the s2Member-enabled site instead of accepting credits on PayPal's website).

If your client definitely has PayPal Pro, then I suggest double-checking that they have the Recurring Payments addon, which needs to be added after signing up and getting approved for PayPal Pro.

Please see this page for details on the various PayPal services: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2634
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin