PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

I have weird membership criteria...

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

I have weird membership criteria...

Postby Nuzzi » January 17th, 2012, 8:59 am

Hello, I am looking to s2member to track the membership for a club. I will not necessarily being using it to limit access to pages, more just keeping memberships up to date and billing, etc. Our membership works like this:

All memberships begin on entry and are renewed on January 1. Dues are not prorated. Persons joining after October 1 will receive the remainder of the present year plus all of the next.

Is it possible to set something like this up in s2member? And have renewal messages go out a given time before membership ends?

I will gladly buy the professional version if this is possible.

Thank you,

NUZZI
Nuzzi

Re: I have weird membership criteria...

Postby Nuzzi » January 17th, 2012, 10:30 pm

Bump
Nuzzi

Re: I have weird membership criteria...

Postby Raam Dev » January 20th, 2012, 12:17 am

Nuzzi wrote:All memberships begin on entry and are renewed on January 1. Dues are not prorated. Persons joining after October 1 will receive the remainder of the present year plus all of the next.

Currently, you cannot create a subscription button that says "start charging on January 1st". You could create a button that has an initial trial period where you offer the first three months free, then start charging (monthly/annually/etc.) at the normal rate after that. You could also manually configure, on a per-member basis, when the account should expire.

Nuzzi wrote:And have renewal messages go out a given time before membership ends?

Sending renewal messages is not currently a feature of s2Member, however custom coding this functionality as an addon would be possible using the s2Member Auto EOT System hooks.
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin