PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

s2Member pro packages include theme premium membership?

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

s2Member pro packages include theme premium membership?

Postby yhirano » January 17th, 2012, 12:25 pm

Hello. I am planning to purchase s2Member Pro and s2Clean Theme Premium membership. My questions are below.

1. Can I get s2Clean Theme Premium membership, when I purchase the s2Member pro license package ( $89 or $149)?

2. If not, I need to buy both $175 premium membership AND s2Member pro license. I once purchased s2Clean Theme Basic membership in June 2010. Can I get any customer discount?

Thank you.
yhirano

Re: s2Member pro packages include theme premium membership?

Postby Eduan » January 17th, 2012, 1:29 pm

When you buy the s2Clean theme along with s2Member you get the same license (is in terms of websites and time you can use it).

So if you buy a single-site license of s2Member, along with the s2Clean theme you can only use s2Member Pro and the s2Clean theme on one site, which you specify during checkout.

The same goes with the s2Member pro multi-site license, you will be able to use s2Member, and the s2Clean theme (if you buy it as a bundle) in any amount of sites that you own.

Hope this helps. :)
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Postby yhirano » January 17th, 2012, 9:05 pm

Thank you Eduan.

I want the s2Clean Theme with ongoing access to all software updates & other support-related services, so that I can get the latest version of the Theme when it is released in the future. The ongoing access is included in Premium Membership, not Basic Membership.

The s2Clean Theme bundled in the s2Member pro package is Premium or Basic? If I buy the single-site license package, can I get the ongoing access to the Theme updates in the future?
http://www.s2member.com/prices/
http://www.primothemes.com/prices/
yhirano

Postby Eduan » January 17th, 2012, 10:26 pm

I believe you get lifetime upgrades directly through s2Member.com (unless they discontinue the theme), the same with s2Member.
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Postby yhirano » January 18th, 2012, 2:20 am

I will buy the s2member pro package. Thank you for quick response!
yhirano

Postby Eduan » January 18th, 2012, 10:06 am

You're welcome!
Glad I was able to help. :)

Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to s2Member Plugin