PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

OptimizePress & S2Member & S2clean Theme

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

OptimizePress & S2Member & S2clean Theme

Postby mgfm31 » January 17th, 2012, 2:29 pm

Hi Everybody,

I'm looking for a little advice. I want to use Optimize Press for my Squeeze Page, Upsell, Downsell and Thankyou Page. But then I want to use S2clean theme as my membership site once my members have registered.

Is this possible?

In essence, I love using optimize press for the sales side of things, its incredibly intuitive but I feel their membership sites look terrible. Plus, I want to have user generated content like a small forum and comments section under each section and Optimize press doesn't offer such a thing.

From what you can gather I'm obviously fairly ignorant to the exact capabilities of these plugins so if you know the basics of how to set it up then I'd love to hear about that as well!

Thanks Ladies and Gents,

Michael
mgfm31

Re: OptimizePress & S2Member & S2clean Theme

Postby Raam Dev » January 19th, 2012, 11:43 pm

Hi Michael,

OptimizePress is a WordPress theme, so you cannot combine the s2Clean theme with OptimizePress (two themes cannot be running at the same time on the same WordPress installation).

The only solution would be to run two separate WordPress sites, one running OptimizePress and one running s2Clean+s2Member. Then, you could do your selling on the OptimizePress site and direct people over to the s2Clean+s2Member site to register, login, and access protected content.
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin