PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

changing membership options page title

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

changing membership options page title

Postby Lesley » January 17th, 2012, 3:34 pm

So, all these months before my site was live, I've had the page called "membership options page". Now that the page is live, it is a confusing name for people to see, and there it is right at the top. But if I change the name, I will have to go and change it everywhere that "membership-options-page" is now in page links and code, correct? It might be tricky to remember all the places that would need changing ...or is there an easy way to do this?
Lesley

Re: changing membership options page title

Postby Eduan » January 17th, 2012, 5:01 pm

The only places you need to change if you change the name (if you're on a standard install), is in the General Options where you set it up the first time.

Everywhere else, I think you say the options to redirect to the membership options page, you don't tell it the name of the page.

Though I'm not as sure as I could be, so you could do it as a test,or, wait for an official answer from Raam Dev, Cristián, or Jason.

I hope this helps. :)
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to s2Member Plugin