PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Registration form as a widget

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Registration form as a widget

Postby skerozzo » January 21st, 2012, 3:51 am

First of all, sorry for my bad English, I'm Italian :)

Here a screenshot to try to explain my problem

Basicly I would like to have the registration form as a widget in the sidebar. I would like users to register without proving a link to the registration page... is it possibile ?

The second thing I would like to do is to have a login widget in the header (I know I have to modify the header.php file but I'm not sure what exactly I have to do). It could be great to have something similar to the standard template s2cleandemo.
I have purchased a S2Member PRO account.

I hope my questions don't take too much of your time :)

Have a nice day,
Roberto
skerozzo

Re: Registration form as a widget

Postby Eduan » January 21st, 2012, 9:51 am

Regarding the registration widget, this hasn't been integrated into s2Member as far as I know, though there is a login widget which is provided by the Pro version of s2Member, which you can also customize with your own code, check under WP Admin -> Appearance -> Widgets and find the s2Member Pro login widget.

Regarding the login widget in the header, you might need to custom code this (as you might already know), or purchase a theme which comes with this widget pre-integrated (like the s2Clean theme). Check this post on more info about custom coding: viewforum.php?f=37

Hope this helps. :)
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Re: Registration form as a widget

Postby Cristián Lávaque » January 22nd, 2012, 8:17 pm

If you have the the s2Member Pro add-on, you could use the free registration pro-form inside a Text widget for the sidebar.

WP admin -> Appearance -> Widgets -> Text
WP Admin -> s2Member -> PayPal Pro-Forms -> Free Registration

I hope that helps. :)
Cristián Lávaque http://s2member.net
Is s2Member working for you? Please rate it Image at WordPress.org. Thanks! :)
Cristián Lávaque
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin