PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Paypal not importing info into subscribers profile

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Paypal not importing info into subscribers profile

Postby theinnerdancer1 » January 22nd, 2012, 8:05 pm

Hi, I'm having a problem with paypal importing the paid subscribers information into a new users profile. So when people are paying, they aren't able to get into their paid subscription because it shows that they haven't paid anything. What is happening?

Right now I have to manually add in their paid subscr. gateway, paid subscr id, custom value, and custom capabilities. Needless to say, I have some pretty upset customers right now. Please HELP!
theinnerdancer1

Re: Paypal not importing info into subscribers profile

Postby Raam Dev » January 23rd, 2012, 6:02 pm

That would indicate a problem with IPN integration and/or PDT/Auto-return integration.

Please double-check the configuration under WP Admin -> s2Member -> PayPal Options -> PayPal IPN Integration and WP Admin -> s2Member -> PayPal Options -> PayPal PDT/Auto-Return Integration.

If you continue to have problems, please enable logging routines (WP Admin -> s2Member -> PayPal Options -> PayPal Account Details -> Enable Logging Routines?), conduct another test, and then share any log entries from the files in /wp-content/plugins/s2member-logs/ related to the transaction in question. Be sure to X-out any private information before posting the logs.
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin