PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Country Options Missing

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Country Options Missing

Postby Stephem » January 23rd, 2012, 5:25 am

Hey guys,

I'm using Paypal Pro. For some reason, no countries are appearing under the 'Countries' select input so the form cannot be completed?

Stephem

Re: Country Options Missing

Postby Eduan » January 23rd, 2012, 9:18 am

This might mean there is a parsing error with the pro-form's shortcode.

Could you try making a compatibility test with the other plugins and themes? Just to narrow down the problem a little bit.

Just disable each plugin one by one (without including s2Member) until the problem goes away. If you can't make the changes site-wide because you already have users or somethings like that, you can use the Plugin Organizer plugin if you want in order to only disable the plugin on the page with the problem.

Also could you please try changing the theme to the default one (TwentyEleven)? And see if it works after that. Again, if you can't disable the theme in a site-wide manner you can use the Page Theme plugin in order to change the theme to the default theme in a specific page.

You should try one at a time in order to make sure you find the correct problem.

Another fast way is to deactivate all the plugins (not s2Member) and change back to the default theme (TwentyEleven), and then clear your browser's cache. See if the problem goes away, if it does, then activate each plugin one per one until the problem appears again, then the theme you were using, that should show up the criminal.

If you find the criminal, could you please tell me which plugin/theme was causing the problems? Thanks.

Please tell me how it goes and I hope this helps. :)
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Postby Stephem » January 23rd, 2012, 10:05 pm

I've disabled all plugins (i only use 2) and it's still not working.

I've been forced to only allow checkout through Paypal.
Stephem

Postby Stephem » January 24th, 2012, 3:57 am

I've located the problem. I've made changes to the paypal-form-in-inc.php file, and as i didn't want them overwritten on the next s2Member update, i moved this file into the mu-plugins folder. This causes the countries to not work. How would i go about fixing this?

Thanks.
Stephem

Postby Eduan » January 24th, 2012, 9:50 am

What you can do is:
Activate deactivation safeguards (under WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> Deactivation Safeguards).

Then reinstall s2Member following the instructions on:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=247

And then you delete the modified file.

Hope this helps. :)
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to s2Member Plugin