PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

[Solved]Clearification on membership site unlimited license

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

[Solved]Clearification on membership site unlimited license

Postby adam1987 » January 23rd, 2012, 12:29 pm

Hi, dear admins:

I wonder if I purchased the unlimited site pro for 129, whatever site I built can use it since I build the site even though it is built for other company . So the fact I am the designer who built the site therefore it will consider that the plugin is used by me solely?
Last edited by adam1987 on January 24th, 2012, 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
adam1987

Re: Clearification on membership site unlimited license

Postby Eduan » January 23rd, 2012, 7:56 pm

I believe if you buy the unlimited site license you can use it on any amount of sites, as long as you develop or give the copy away of course, this does not mean that you can just give away the license, it means that as long as you are using the license it's OK.

Hope this clears something up.
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Re: Clearification on membership site unlimited license

Postby adam1987 » January 24th, 2012, 10:00 am

Eduan wrote:I believe if you buy the unlimited site license you can use it on any amount of sites, as long as you develop or give the copy away of course, this does not mean that you can just give away the license, it means that as long as you are using the license it's OK.

Hope this clears something up.

Thanks for your reply, that is very helpful :)
adam1987

Re: [Solved]Clearification on membership site unlimited lic

Postby Eduan » January 24th, 2012, 10:30 am

You're welcome. :)
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to s2Member Plugin