PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

[Paypal] checkout and credit card transactions (sollutiontyp

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

[Paypal] checkout and credit card transactions (sollutiontyp

Postby zielakxar » January 23rd, 2012, 3:45 pm

Hello - i have activated express checkout on my Paypal account and i'm using pro forms.
What i want to accomplish is that after someone is redirected to paypal site - he sees creditcard options as default payment 1rst. Like that :
http://imageshack.us/f/855/paypal1g.jpg/
and NOT like a default one :
http://imageshack.us/f/862/paypal2r.jpg/
This is accomplished by adding to address url variables "SOLUTIONTYPE=Sole&LANDING=Billing".

Any ideas how to implement this in s2member pro-form?
The reason why i want it this way is that people often dont see this "you dont have a paypal account" button, and will leave site thinking theres no option for credit cards. This looks wery simpe- all i want is to add SOLUTIONTYPE=Sole&LANDING=Billing to addres after paypal button is clicked.

Ps: i dont, and i wont ever have a paypal Pro account (company is not in a US/ GB)
Pps : If this is not as easy as i thought coud someone please tell me in what file there is a function that creates redirect paypal url ? so i coud analyse it and solve by myself - cant seem to find that one file.
zielakxar

Re: [Paypal] checkout and credit card transactions (sollutio

Postby zielakxar » January 23rd, 2012, 7:40 pm

Still need some help on this - I need to find file that is processing pro-form shortcode to URL . so i coud add SOLUTIONTYPE=Sole&LANDING=Billing in the end.

Php code for submit button in paypal-checkout-from.php template says :
<input type="submit" id="s2member-pro-paypal-checkout-submit" class="s2member-pro-paypal-submit s2member-pro-paypal-checkout-submit" value="<?php echo esc_attr (_x ("Submit Form", "s2member-front", "s2member")); ?>" tabindex="600" />

where does this esc_attr (_x ("Submit Form", "s2member-front", "s2member")); go ? Am i even close ?
zielakxar

Postby zielakxar » January 24th, 2012, 9:01 am

Solved it myself :

all you need to do is change accept_via_paypal="paypal" to accept_via_paypal="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo"

As i thought it was easy - just neded to know this trick.
zielakxar

Postby Eduan » January 24th, 2012, 1:20 pm

Good job! :)
Sorry I didn't tell you myself. :(
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to s2Member Plugin