PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Buttons

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Buttons

Postby bullitmagnet » January 24th, 2012, 5:53 pm

Hi, I have nearly finnished my site, have everything set out etc. but I am creating the page for the membership options and wanted to have a different button than the ones paypal have, for various reasons, and thought it would be relatively easy. I am using the shortcode as its easier and better than having php executable on my site, but cannot find how or where an image is being called to be able to change the location of the button.... any help?

thanks!
bullitmagnet

Re: Buttons

Postby Eduan » January 24th, 2012, 6:10 pm

You can use the PayPal button generated with s2Member's shortcode and change the image to the one you prefer using the image attribute. For more information refer to WP Admin -> s2Member -> PayPal Buttons -> Shortcode Attributes -> image="".

You can also refer to this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14837

Simply put the URL of the photo you want to use between the quotes in the image="" attribute.

Hope this helps. :)
Also remember to report back,
otherwise you leave me worrying. ;)
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Postby bullitmagnet » January 24th, 2012, 7:43 pm

Thanks, that worked, i probably should have seen that while looking around, but for some reason it just escaped me :) must need new eyes or something :D
bullitmagnet

Postby Eduan » January 24th, 2012, 8:06 pm

:lol: Glad I was able to help!
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to s2Member Plugin