PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

E00009 Error

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

E00009 Error

Postby roofer roofer » January 25th, 2012, 1:52 am

Hi,

I'm using Authorize.net in test mode. I have wordpress 3.3.1 and s2member pro 111220.

I created two test members perfectly. When I went to create a third test member I got an E00009 error. The error says that the gateway account is in Test Mode and the transaction cannot be processed. I'm a little concerned as I was able to do two test members and now there is an error. Is this an error I should worry about?

This is from the logs:

)
-------- Output string/vars: ( Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:34:50 pm UTC ) --------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><ARBCreateSubscriptionResponse xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd"><refId>s2-4f1ecf996efa8</refId><messages><resultCode>Error</resultCode><message><code>E00009</code><text>The payment gateway account is in Test Mode. The request cannot be processed.</text></message></messages></ARBCreateSubscriptionResponse>
array (
'response_reason_code' => 'E00009',
'response_code' => 'E00009',
'response_reason_text' => 'The payment gateway account is in Test Mode. The request cannot be processed.',
'response_text' => 'The payment gateway account is in Test Mode. The request cannot be processed.',
'__error' => 'Error #E00009. The payment gateway account is in Test Mode. The request cannot be processed.',
)
roofer roofer

Re: E00009 Error

Postby Bruce C » January 25th, 2012, 1:59 am

This happens when you're using Authorize.net sandbox / testing mode while your API is testing to make sure that it's NOT in testing mode. Make sure that your Authorize.net settings are set up with Developer Testing / Sandbox Mode enabled, or take your Authorize.net account out of sandbox mode.

You can look up the reason codes here for future reference http://www.authorize.net/support/ARB_guide.pdf
~Bruce ( a.k.a. Ace )

If you're interested in a Professional Installation, or Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.

Proud Supporter of:
The Zeitgeist Movement
and Occupy Everything
Bruce C
Experienced User
Experienced User

Postby roofer roofer » January 25th, 2012, 2:24 am

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for the response.

I switched it over to testing on the authorize.net options and tried again and got a E00007 error, an error about things not authenticating correctly.

I'm assuming that this is just a problem in testing mode and shouldn't affect things when I go live? I'll set things up for a small live purchase and see if things sort out.

thanks again,

roofer roofer
roofer roofer

Postby Bruce C » January 25th, 2012, 2:37 am

It seems like this is just a problem with one of your authorize.net settings. If you go live, and everything is set up correctly, you should have no problems.
~Bruce ( a.k.a. Ace )

If you're interested in a Professional Installation, or Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.

Proud Supporter of:
The Zeitgeist Movement
and Occupy Everything
Bruce C
Experienced User
Experienced User

Postby roofer roofer » January 25th, 2012, 8:17 am

Follow up:

I switched over to live mode at authorize and things worked perfectly. I didn't touch any settings in s2member - no errors, billing successful, and all emails sent.

long live s2member,

roofer roofer
roofer roofer

Postby Bruce C » January 25th, 2012, 1:37 pm

I'm happy it worked out for you :)
~Bruce ( a.k.a. Ace )

Proud Supporter of:
The Zeitgeist Movement
and Occupy Everything
Bruce C
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to s2Member Plugin