PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

timebased offer to access without paypall

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

timebased offer to access without paypall

Postby makese » January 27th, 2012, 5:29 pm

Hi, nice plugin i love it.

I want to give the user a timebased offer. like register for 1 month 1 year .. without the paypall funktion.

i want to go like that: i dont send the passwort with the confirm mail but an text with my bank details when the user has payed i give them restric-access 1-2 and send a email with the password

is there a way to check that maybee the levels just work for 1 month or something like that ?

cheers markus
makese

Re: timebased offer to access without paypall

Postby Cristián Lávaque » January 28th, 2012, 5:07 am

Hi Markus.

I'm not completely sure I understand everything you're asking, but I think I got the general idea.

When the user creates the account, it's created, s2Member doesn't have an activation feature so you approve it. What you can do is let the person register for a free account and then your "approval", instead of sending him the password, you'd change his profile role to Level 1, for example.

Now, you can add your bank account details to the New User email, which is sent to the user when he creates the account. You can edit it from here: WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> Email -> New User

Does that answer your questions? If not, please explain them some more. Thanks!
Cristián Lávaque http://s2member.net
Is s2Member working for you? Please rate it Image at WordPress.org. Thanks! :)
Cristián Lávaque
Developer
Developer

Re: timebased offer to access without paypall

Postby makese » January 28th, 2012, 10:10 am

yeah that is what i do . but i want to give the user a time based offer. for examble the user account works only for a month or a year and this is automaticaly so that i became a email or something like that. i mean that feature what i have seen in the video tutorial for paypall.

cheers
makese

Return to s2Member Plugin