PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Login Welcome Page

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Login Welcome Page

Postby FLXweb_39 » January 28th, 2012, 3:17 am

I have a problem with the login not going to the specified page! It starts with the membership options page and when logging in it goes right to the options page again! :o
FLXweb_39

Re: Login Welcome Page

Postby FLXweb_39 » January 28th, 2012, 3:31 am

I've inspected the button with google chrome and it seems that the page I'm specifying is not being placed in the code but the redirect is going to the member options page instead. I have tried renaming the page and also inserting a URL instead with no results.
FLXweb_39

Re: Login Welcome Page

Postby Raam Dev » January 29th, 2012, 3:52 pm

Have you selected a Login Welcome Page in WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> Login Welcome Page?

Also, it's possible something weird is happening where s2Member attempts to redirect the user to the Login Welcome Page but then some restriction prevents the user from accessing that page (so s2Member redirects them to the Membership Options Page).

I suggest taking a look at your Restrictions (WP Admin -> s2Member -> Restriction Options). Sometimes selecting things in Alternative View Protection can cause problems, so if you've selected something there, try deselecting it.
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin