PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Installing Pro error

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Installing Pro error

Postby schwein » January 28th, 2012, 4:42 pm

I have tried installing the Pro version through FTP and I received this error: s2member-pro.zip unknown BYTES complete FAILED :Unknown error or disk quota exceeded.

I then deactivated and deleted the Free Version thinking that I should try and reinstall that and then try to install Pro again. But when I tried to install the free version through FTP, I received the same message.

How do I get Pro installed?

Thanks

Erin
schwein

Re: Installing Pro error

Postby schwein » January 28th, 2012, 4:59 pm

Should I be able to install the .zip file or do I have to upload everything individually. I tried using Chrome instead of FireFox. I don't get that same error, but when I check in the plugin files it shows a box next to s2member pro and it doesn't show in wordpress. Very confused.
schwein

Postby schwein » January 28th, 2012, 5:30 pm

It's being uploaded as a package file. Not sure if that helps you figure out my problem.
schwein

Postby Raam Dev » January 29th, 2012, 4:11 pm

Hello,

Have you checked to see if you've ran out of space on your site? The error "disk quota exceeded" means that you've run out of space.

If you're having trouble uploading files to your website via FTP, you should contact your web host and check with them. There may be a problem with your hosting account.
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin