PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Charging for access to series of tutorial videos using S2Mem

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Charging for access to series of tutorial videos using S2Mem

Postby kytriplets » February 2nd, 2012, 6:02 pm

I am trying to determine if s2member is the solution I need.

I have 8 video tutorial classes I wish to sell to my students. Each of those videos is broken down into 6 thirty minute chapters. Some of the classes would also have pdfs and other downloadable files for the students.

The students would need to pay for each individual class they'd like to take. They would not be able to access every class being offered- only the one they've paid for.

Some of the classes would have a chapter a day added throughout the course of a week. The student would only have to pay one fee in order to gain access to all of those chapters of the class.

Ideally, each class would also have it's own forum for the students to post questions between each other. This class forum would need to be private so only the students taking that particular class could access it.

Is s2member the solution I need?
Obviously, I'd need to get a video hosting solution that would allow me to embed video on a page that is protected by s2member, correct? Any suggestions?

Thanks so much for your time! I sincerely appreciate it!
kytriplets

Return to s2Member Plugin