PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

MailChimp Integration Question

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

MailChimp Integration Question

Postby SneakyMe » June 1st, 2010, 5:04 am

Hey All,

1st, really love s2member. Been a huge help for some of my smaller clients and their websites. Great work...

I have a quick question. One of my clients has a weekly financial newsletter which he charges for (monthly recurring via paypal).

Question: When a user pays via paypal for their subscription s2Member will sign them up to the mailchimp list (I have this configured) but can it also remove them if they cancel/get declined/etc.?

Not sure if this is possible but would be a great little feature to include and a big help for this particular client.

Thanks for your help in advance...

Jason
SneakyMe
Guest User
Guest User

Re: MailChimp Integration Question

Postby Helping Hand » June 2nd, 2010, 1:28 pm

Hi,

I am not a technician and I don't know the answer to your question. However, I will pass this along to Jason ( our lead developer ) and he will get back to you as soon as he can.

s2Member Pro is in the development stage and we are accepting suggestions and donations for it's development now. We are also accepting donations for the development of all of the free plugins. To make a donation, use the link below, then go to checkout.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=107

Best Regards,
Alex/Helping Hand
Helping Hand
Guest User
Guest User

Re: MailChimp Integration Question

Postby Jason Caldwell » June 23rd, 2010, 8:12 pm

Yes, this IS possible with MailChimp, because they provide an API. Not with AWeber though, not to my knowledge. Either way though, this is NOT yet integrated with s2Member. It's on my list, but it's a long list :-). Look for this in a future release though.
~ Jason Caldwell / Lead Developer
& Zeitgeist Movie Advocate: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Is the s2Member plugin working for you? Please rate s2Member at WordPress.org.
You'll need a WordPress.org account ( comes in handy ). Then rate s2Member here Image
Jason Caldwell
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin