PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Answers to Custom Questions

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Answers to Custom Questions

Postby DickElkinwnrta » July 3rd, 2010, 10:25 am

I have set up some custome questions for members to answer. How do I, as administrator, get all the answers to my user's questions? Ideally, this should either be a csv file or even better a report from the database that can be displayed to members as a page. :roll:
DickElkinwnrta

Re: Answers to Custom Questions

Postby Jason Caldwell » July 7th, 2010, 6:05 pm

Hi there. Great question. Thanks for writing in.
How do I, as administrator, get all the answers to my user's questions? Ideally, this should either be a csv file or even better a report from the database that can be displayed to members as a page.

With the free version of s2Member, you can use the Profile Editing Panel supplied by the s2Member plugin. This is detailed under: s2Member -> General Options -> Profile Modifications. The Profile Modification Panel will make all of these details available to a Member, and even let them modify their answers if they need to.

Now, with the s2Member Pro Module, you can also export the data into a CSV file. The s2Member Pro Module comes with a very advanced Import/Export system that also supports Custom Fields. http://www.s2member.com/

In either version, you *could* also use PHP to pull details for a specific User.
Code: Select all
<?php
$user = new WP_User("johndoe22");
$fields = get_usermeta($user->ID, "s2member_custom_fields");
print_r($fields);
?>
~ Jason Caldwell / Lead Developer
& Zeitgeist Movie Advocate: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Is the s2Member plugin working for you? Please rate s2Member at WordPress.org.
You'll need a WordPress.org account ( comes in handy ). Then rate s2Member here Image
Jason Caldwell
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin