PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

S2member 3.12 install prob

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

S2member 3.12 install prob

Postby pulper » July 8th, 2010, 3:12 pm

Sorry am new at this i read the install instructions. Have created Membership options page ,Welcome page and setup with paypal. however when i choose the signup page it takes me to the standard (register,signup) page. I am using wp3 and buddypress 1.2.5.2 , cosmic buddy theme.
pulper

Re: S2member 3.12 install prob

Postby Jason Caldwell » July 14th, 2010, 4:02 pm

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry.

With BuddyPress, your Registration Form is usually built into your BuddyPress compatible theme, and s2Member is perfectly capable of adapting itself dynamically to this situation. In most BuddyPress themes, your Registration page, will simply be:
Code: Select all
http://yourdomain/register/

s2Member detects Customers that have returned from a purchase through PayPal. Once they are returned from PayPal, back to your site, they can register through your BuddyPress registration form, and s2Member will automatically create their account with the appropriate Role/Capabilities.

If you'd like to gain even more control over this experience, I suggest s2Member Pro. With s2Member Pro, you can design your own checkout forms, bypassing PayPal completely, and also the default BuddyPress registration form. In other words, the Registration/Checkout process is consolidated into a single one-step process. With s2Member Pro, you can also accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, Maestro, & Solo ... instead of just PayPal. [ Demo video ]
~ Jason Caldwell / Lead Developer
& Zeitgeist Movie Advocate: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Is the s2Member plugin working for you? Please rate s2Member at WordPress.org.
You'll need a WordPress.org account ( comes in handy ). Then rate s2Member here Image
Jason Caldwell
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin