PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Manual Management

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Manual Management

Postby Tuchanoc » July 20th, 2010, 4:58 am

Is it possible use S2Member as a stand-alone user membership management program without any payment system? I mean if someone walks in to my store and pays me in cash for his membership, Can I manually add X amount of months to that person´s profile?
Tuchanoc
Guest User
Guest User

Re: Manual Management

Postby Jason Caldwell » July 22nd, 2010, 6:55 pm

Hi there. Thanks for the great question.

Yes. In either case, ( s2Member, or s2Member Pro ), you can always accept cash, check by mail, payment through a Virtual Terminal, etc. s2Member is fully compatible with this.

Once you have payment, log into your WP Dashboard, and go to: Users -> Add New, or find an existing User in your list of "Users". Click "Edit" next to their name in the list. You can assign them one of the s2Member Roles, and even go back and edit their specific account details if you need to.

There is also a place on the User Edit panel where you can manually update a PayPal Subscr. ID, or this can be a PayPal transaction ID, or a transaction ID from another gateway if you need that. Administrative notations are also possible, giving you the ability to add private notes that your staff can use to record other details.
~ Jason Caldwell / Lead Developer
& Zeitgeist Movie Advocate: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Is the s2Member plugin working for you? Please rate s2Member at WordPress.org.
You'll need a WordPress.org account ( comes in handy ). Then rate s2Member here Image
Jason Caldwell
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin