PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Double opt in for wordpress registration

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Re: Double opt in for wordpress registration

Postby gkuckluck » August 12th, 2011, 1:02 am

Cristián Lávaque wrote:Disable free registrations, then they'll only be able to register after a payment. WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> Open Registration

I hope that helps. :)

Thanks for your fast respond!

Well, yes, it helps, but... if I click now on "Login" in the Meta-Widget ("Sign Up" is gone which is great!) I am redirected to the WordPress-Login screen.

But shouldn't this screen be the BuddyPress screen?

And what happens now if someone has paid? Will he be redirected to the BuddyPress registration form to get his profile? Can I test that perhaps?

And one other question gets to my mind:
Is there a possibility to connect s2member with a payment provider such as Share*It (favorite) or Clickbank (would be good, too)? Cause, here in Germany we need to have correct bill for our bookkeeping. And with s2member and PayPal I would need to get people get me their address details to create a correct bill (even if this is only for MY records and the customer does not need a bill himself). And then I would need to create a bill each and every time somebody's paying me... PayPal transaction details does not fit the German laws so I can't use just these...

Thanks again!
gkuckluck

Postby Cristián Lávaque » August 12th, 2011, 12:57 pm

But the widget doesn't have a link to a login page, it is a login form itself. I don't understand your question. If you just want a link to the BuddyPress login page, I guess you could edit your theme to include it, or use a Text widget to create it.

ClickBank is available as a payment gateway in s2Member Pro. http://s2member.com

I hope that helps. :)
Cristián Lávaque http://s2member.net
Is s2Member working for you? Please rate it Image at WordPress.org. Thanks! :)
Cristián Lávaque
Developer
Developer

Postby gkuckluck » August 14th, 2011, 5:05 am

Ok, thank you. I need a bit more time to check it out ;)
gkuckluck

Postby chizel21 » November 1st, 2011, 11:09 am

Hello,

I am sure I have just overlooked it. But may I ask how I can change the settings to where instead of them automatically be approved as a member that I have to approve them myself after I get a notifcation that a new user signed up?

Thanks so much!
chizel21

Postby Eduan » November 1st, 2011, 11:26 am

Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Previous

Return to s2Member Plugin