PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Major Problem - Please advise

Quick Cache Plugin. Speeds up WordPress®.

Major Problem - Please advise

Postby kaetemar » November 21st, 2011, 7:44 am

Hi:

I just loaded Quick Cache and now cannot access any other plugins, pages, etc. I did not alter the recommended settings - just turned it on. HOWEVER, WP Super Cache was running (I forgot to deactivate it first). In any case, this is what I get when I try to do anything on the site:

//define('WP_CACHE', true); //Added by WP-Cache Manager /** * The base configurations of the WordPress. * * This file has the following configurations: MySQL settings, Table Prefix, * Secret Keys, WordPress Language, and ABSPATH. You can find more information * by visiting {@link http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php Editing * wp-config.php} Codex page. You can get the MySQL settings from your web host. * * This file is used by the wp-config.php creation script during the * installation. You don't have to use the web site, you can just copy this file * to "wp-config.php" and fill in the values. * * @package WordPress */ // ** MySQL settings - You can get this info from your web host ** // /** The name of the database for WordPress */ //Added by WP-Cache Manager define('DB_NAME', 'katherinemariaca_com'); /** MySQL database username */ define('DB_USER', 'katherinemariaca'); /** MySQL database password */ define('DB_PASSWORD', '?mHZVM#j'); /** MySQL hostname */ define('DB_HOST', 'mysql.katherinemariaca.com'); /** Database Charset to use in creating database tables. */ define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8'); /** The Database Collate type. Don't change this if in doubt. */ define('DB_COLLATE', ''); /**#@+ * Authentication Unique Keys and Salts. * * Change these to different unique phrases! * You can generate these using the {@link https://api.wordpress.org/secret-key/1.1/salt/ WordPress.org secret-key service} * You can change these at any point in time to invalidate all existing cookies. This will force all users to have to log in again. * * @since 2.6.0 */ define('AUTH_KEY', '+RS!B5dFg9dp~^xmgPXGS:hWt1A_eFC0F_:fn!O_|UB"&O2hII$Dh"1wCD:W?9?X'); define('SECURE_AUTH_KEY', '5m^h"&Q8~H1Pk$ud7+5N5E#@`Cin8_Y`OEk1ZjPVH@#:R0jdK!~%yUvl:u1Dh8+A'); define('LOGGED_IN_KEY', 'Mc;u0CyHefolFtU$7QCFN+LjcS&QA/:xBL6Sqo#"kO2tKW4XF?S~P(y)6LtsSO(n'); define('NONCE_KEY', 'kB)v4LHvp9|C393A4c2W_!sR6$UJ5GutW3LyOPyUdbvnr4?bHBD^2sS0&&sjoV%6'); define('AUTH_SALT', 'pW+Vg2!H?Zky?vUm1B$HfiH+sEbaNRP8lG^p"?62@AvFYfB5"~|D+6/Wi9k;M*uy'); define('SECURE_AUTH_SALT', '9$$N6tW0/2gD^/!DLZOi~7tzX2h)i840Wy`zNej^OSh+IjQ$KnGh#eCOwQ$pyX8^'); define('LOGGED_IN_SALT', 'UP"eHW28tfeCjj~ipzQ@a~x?lVktj)MWc"+yl_ZOKt)SJDE$&T^y37Y;gyf`hr9r'); define('NONCE_SALT', 'ES32DHoWu!UHCU2!Q2q$_lo5"TfMCv(d@RJog!Er|qdupcaJ")kN*+Wal+wvh3I"'); /**#@-*/ /** * WordPress Database Table prefix. * * You can have multiple installations in one database if you give each a unique * prefix. Only numbers, letters, and underscores please! */ $table_prefix = 'wp_zjv85r_'; /** * Limits total Post Revisions saved per Post/Page. * Change or comment this line out if you would like to increase or remove the limit. */ define('WP_POST_REVISIONS', 10); /** * WordPress Localized Language, defaults to English. * * Change this to localize WordPress. A corresponding MO file for the chosen * language must be installed to wp-content/languages. For example, install * de_DE.mo to wp-content/languages and set WPLANG to 'de_DE' to enable German * language support. */ define('WPLANG', ''); /** * For developers: WordPress debugging mode. * * Change this to true to enable the display of notices during development. * It is strongly recommended that plugin and theme developers use WP_DEBUG * in their development environments. */ define('WP_DEBUG', false); /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ /** Absolute path to the WordPress directory. */ if ( !defined('ABSPATH') ) define('ABSPATH', dirname(__FILE__) . '/'); /** Sets up WordPress vars and included files. */ require_once(ABSPATH . 'wp-settings.php');
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_option() in home/.......

Any recommendations?
kaetemar

Re: Major Problem - Please advise

Postby frastuzi » December 9th, 2011, 6:18 am

1. Open wp-config.php
2. contents back 2 things missing
2. Make sure that there is a script "<?php //Added by WP-Cache Manager" (without ") at the very top
3. Make sure that there is a script "define('WP_CACHE', true); //Added by WP-Cache Manager" (without ")

When you see sentences "//Added by WP-Cache Manager", that means should be in front of the sentence there is a script that deleted
frastuzi

Return to Quick Cache Plugin