PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

IE9 Bug

Quick Cache Plugin. Speeds up WordPress®.

IE9 Bug

Postby danielkj » December 19th, 2011, 1:20 pm

Thanks for your great plugin - it actually makes my site much faster (tried some others that dont work properly)

But there is a big bug - It dont show my site in Internet Explorer 9. I know that IE9 is a troll but i cannot exclude so many people, because they use ie. So right now, i cannot use the plugin :cry:

Any help is appreciated (sorry for my bad english)

Regards,
Daniel
danielkj

Re: IE9 Bug

Postby danielkj » December 19th, 2011, 2:08 pm

Have tried ALL the other caching plugins, and they just dont speed up my site, like this one does - I really hope there is a fix for this problem. It gives me the white screen where i can press "diagnose problem" like when there is no internet..
danielkj

Postby Raam Dev » December 20th, 2011, 7:29 pm

Hi Daniel,

I just tested my own site, raamdev.com, (running WordPress 3.3 and QuickCache 111203) with Internet Explorer v9.0.8112 on Windows 7 and I don't have any problems. My site loads fine with QuickCache and IE9.

It sounds like it might be a problem with your computer. You can try clearing the browser cache and updating IE9.
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Postby danielkj » December 21st, 2011, 4:47 am

Hi Raam Dev

Thanks for your reply :D

Well, cleared my browser didnt work so my next step was to uninstall IE9, Reinstall and try again clean.

But, with IE thinks aint easy, to i get the famous 800F081E error. And i cannot fix this error (have tried many suggestions on forums) so i will check the site on different computers later with the plugin enabled and then post again.

Daniel
danielkj

Return to Quick Cache Plugin