PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Quck Cache Confirmation Script not showing in Page Source

Quick Cache Plugin. Speeds up WordPress®.

Quck Cache Confirmation Script not showing in Page Source

Postby BigFeat » February 28th, 2011, 7:23 pm

I have activated my quick cache plugin using WP 3.1 and have logged out and back in again. However, when I view the page source I don't see the script at the end of the page that would indicate that this was running correctly. I have looked at the video tutorial, read through some pages, but there are no indicators to let me know why the script isn't showing.

Please help - Webiste http://www.inceptionradionetwork.com
BigFeat

Re: Quck Cache Confirmation Script not showing in Page Sourc

Postby beachbum » February 28th, 2011, 8:19 pm

I see it in ur footer:

<!-- This Quick Cache file was built for ( inceptionradionetwork.com/ ) in 25.91881 seconds, on Mar 1st, 2011 at 1:08 am UTC. -->
<!-- This Quick Cache file will automatically expire ( and be re-built automatically ) on Mar 1st, 2011 at 2:08 am UTC -->
<!-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ -->
<!-- Quick Cache Is Fully Functional :-) ... A Quick Cache file was just served for ( inceptionradionetwork.com/ ) in 0.02463 seconds, on Mar 1st, 2011 at 1:15 am UTC. -->

you need to be logged out, not in.

I had a problem with google chrome. I was logged out, cleared cookies and still didn't see it. tried a different browser and saw it. Not sure what the problem was.

but urs is workin now,
Cheers
beachbum

Postby BigFeat » February 28th, 2011, 8:27 pm

Thanks m8... So being that Wordpress will automatically log members in each time they visit the site (by default), will they not notice any notable differences?
BigFeat

Postby beachbum » February 28th, 2011, 8:43 pm

members are not automatically logged in by default unless they have there browser set up that way. when u are logged in pages are not shown from the cache
beachbum

Postby beachbum » February 28th, 2011, 8:47 pm

to change this goto the options page and change the logged in users option to false
beachbum

Postby BigFeat » February 28th, 2011, 9:01 pm

The downside to doing that is if someone posts a new blog, they will not be able to see it unless they refresh their page right? I have a sidebar widget that alerts members of new posts. Here's my site and please let me know if changing this setting would be optimal. www.inceptionradionetwork.com
BigFeat

Postby beachbum » March 1st, 2011, 9:50 am

"there is a built-in expiration time on existing files that is checked before any cache file is served up, which also uses your Expiration setting. In addition; whenever you update a Post or a Page, Quick Cache can automatically prune that particular file from the cache so it instantly becomes fresh again."

---taken from the readme file: http://www.primothemes.com/readme/976/
beachbum

Return to Quick Cache Plugin