PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Quick Cache and CDN

Quick Cache Plugin. Speeds up WordPress®.

Quick Cache and CDN

Postby neomale » April 4th, 2011, 11:18 am

Hi, just install Quick Cache seem to work but i realize that i cannot set any CDN with it. Is it because i miss where i can add a CDN or is it because i definitely cannot add a CDN with Quick Cache. Or is it a plugin that can work with Quick Cache to add a CDN?

If anyone can help me on this it will be very appreciated :)

Regards
neomale

Re: Quick Cache and CDN

Postby neomale » April 5th, 2011, 9:34 am

Anyone?
neomale

Postby neomale » April 5th, 2011, 10:17 am

Honestly, i love the simplicity of Quick Cache versus W3 Total Cache. Quick cache is Multi-sites, easy to setup and user friendly. The multi-sites is very an advantage for Quick Cache.

But Quick Cache have nothing to integrate CDN. I have an account with MaxCDN and cannot use it with Quick Cache instead W3 Total cache who's facilitate the integration with CDN.

Too bad because i think if Quick Cache can integrate or facilitate the integration of different CDN commercial and none commercial it will be an excellent alternative for W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache who's are very paint full to integrate with WP 3.1 Multi=Sites.

So with regret i will have to go with W3 Total Cache because of is CDN integration but it is not very well done for Multi-Sites. :cry:

Regards
neomale

Postby Paul030 » April 19th, 2011, 4:23 am

I second this feature request as well. I HAD w3 Total Cache, but it stinks! Slow admin, etc.

I'm considering trying the OSSDL CDN linker plugin with this (which is built into WP Super Cache) - but I am unsure of the results, and didn't see anyone else try this...
Paul030

Postby markb1439 » May 31st, 2011, 6:35 am

OSSDL (now called CDN Linker Lite) works fine with Quick Cache.
markb1439

Postby skipshean » November 20th, 2011, 4:38 pm

I would +1 the request to allow CDNs. I personally like using Amazon's S3 service for it, and like the way W3 Total Cache had allowed the easy integration with the API key and bucket specification.

Jason, Quick Cache is a fantastic plugin, but it would be significantly better if it allowed integrated CDN usage.
skipshean

Return to Quick Cache Plugin