PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

404 error after QC

Quick Cache Plugin. Speeds up WordPress®.

404 error after QC

Postby Timskis6 » April 5th, 2011, 7:00 pm

Hi guys,

I'm new to WP and QC, though I have a small amount of HTML publishing background. I'm getting a 404 Error every once in a while, seemingly after every time QC rebuilds the cache. Take a look at the screen shot for the example. While I enter "www.developemotion.com" for my website, the 404 error directs to "www.developemotion.com/sasldfika" or something like that, with a combination of letters and numbers after the domain. I'm guessing that's the cache.

After I get the 404 error, if I go back to my site it seems to load correctly. Almost as if "the first person to visit" after the cache is rebuilt gets the 404 error, and the subsequent visitors do not.

I have the default settings in QC (3600s cache expiration time, "single" for dynamic cache pruning).

The only setting that is not default is GET Requests, which I have set to False, since my WP theme only supports "unfriendly Permalinks." Regardless, the 404 error happens if I set this to True as well.

Any thoughts?
Cheers,
Tim
404error.JPG
Timskis6

Return to Quick Cache Plugin