PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Single or Unlimite Site

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Single or Unlimite Site

Postby jhonny martinez » January 25th, 2012, 8:36 pm

Hello, good evening,

I'm about to purchase the upgrade for S2Member Pro, but I have a doubt. I am currently working with Multisite and wanted to know if the Single - Site License is used for the domain and subdomains, or should acquire the Unlimited - Site Licence.

Another thing, S2Member integrates with other payment platforms different from those shown in the video.

Greetings.
jhonny martinez

Re: Single or Unlimite Site

Postby Eduan » January 25th, 2012, 8:49 pm

I believe you need the unlimited site license or better for that.

Yes, s2Member may integrate with other payment processors (and have different things than the videos), because they are a little outdated.
Now officially accepting Professional s2Member installations along with Bruce C (a.k.a. Ace).

If you're interested in a Professional s2Member Installation, or a Custom Coding Job, you can send your request here.
Eduan
Experienced User
Experienced User

Postby jhonny martinez » January 26th, 2012, 6:06 pm

We have a blog www.inmueblesmall.com and within the same or multi create a multi blog as it comes in a free trial of S2Member, I thought that with the Single - Site License is able to work well. So, I confirm: I purchased Unlimited - Site Licence.
jhonny martinez

Postby Cristián Lávaque » January 26th, 2012, 10:38 pm

If you want to use s2Member Pro with multisite, you need the Unlimited Site license. If you will give blogs to your users (free or paid) you need the Network Support license.

The gateways are those you see in s2Member Pro description. You could create your own custom integrations with other gateways, but we don't give support for those.

I hope that helps. :)
Cristián Lávaque http://s2member.net
Is s2Member working for you? Please rate it Image at WordPress.org. Thanks! :)
Cristián Lávaque
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin