PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Locked Forum and Plugin Compatibilities

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Locked Forum and Plugin Compatibilities

Postby testuserfay » January 29th, 2012, 12:20 am

Hi there,

I am using the latest version of BBPress forums along with the latest version of Wordpress for my informational site (no BuddyPress). Currently, I am setting up 2 tiers of membership options- 1 free (level 0) and 1 paid (level 1). I want to make it so the free and non registered visitors of my site are not able to see or access the forums page. Will the plugin actually block the content of the forum page for users without the appropriate permissions, or only restrict their ability to participate in the forums?

Also, for the paid members, I want to assign them 1 specific forum on my forums page, where I will post information pertaining to their membership only and keep them from accessing another user's forum. Is any of this possible?

Thank you for your help!
testuserfay

Re: Locked Forum and Plugin Compatibilities

Postby Cristián Lávaque » January 30th, 2012, 10:42 pm

I suggest you try the URI restriction. WP Admin -> s2Member -> Restriction Options -> URI

For more information on what you can(not) do with s2Member and bbPress: WP Admin -> s2Member -> Other Integrations -> bbPress plugin

I hope that helps. :)
Cristián Lávaque http://s2member.net
Is s2Member working for you? Please rate it Image at WordPress.org. Thanks! :)
Cristián Lávaque
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin