PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Need A Usable Export Format For Users

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Need A Usable Export Format For Users

Postby zimrock » January 30th, 2012, 10:28 pm

We have the Pro version of s2Members and I need to export the user data for mailing lists, but the export function (even the easy to read format) does not give consistent data. I can live with the 250 at a time, but the first part of the record has headers on top and the second part has the headers in the columns, and some users don't have all of the fields so they are out of column order for the data. What I need is just a simple export that has all column headers at the top and all data underneath in the columns even if they are blank from not being entered by the user. Is this possible?
zimrock

Re: Need A Usable Export Format For Users

Postby Raam Dev » January 31st, 2012, 5:57 pm

Hi zimrock,

Unfortunately that is not currently possible with s2Member, however that feature may be improved with the next major release of s2Member targeted for the end of March 2012.

In the meantime, you could write a PHP script that pulls the data from the database in whatever format you need. If you need to hire a programming to do this, I recommend looking over here: s2Member Install Help / Projects / Custom Coding viewtopic.php?t=4158
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin