PriMoThemes — now s2Member® (official notice)

This is now a very OLD forum system. It's in READ-ONLY mode.
All community interaction now occurs at WP Sharks™. See: new forums @ WP Sharks™

Multiple Logins

s2Member Plugin. A Membership plugin for WordPress®.

Multiple Logins

Postby danielcanter » January 31st, 2012, 9:22 pm

Hello,

I'm new to s2 member so forgive me if this topic has been asked already. I have a website that requires two different registration options.

The first is for the general public. They can use the site for free as long as they have registered and logged in - they get full access.

The second is for advertisers. They can choose from 4 different paid membership levels. Once they register and select a pay option, they can contribute content to the site (based on their terms) and have full access to the rest of the site thereafter.

Can s2 member be customized with two different registration screens? One for general public and the other for the paid advertisers? And how would I implement that.

Thanks for your help.
danielcanter

Re: Multiple Logins

Postby Raam Dev » February 2nd, 2012, 4:33 pm

Hello,

Yes, with s2Member Pro you can create registration forms (using the Pro-Forms feature of s2Member Pro).

However, I'm not sure what you mean by "contribute content to the site". If you're referring to using s2Member with a role that allows for editing/posting new pages/posts to WordPress, then no, s2Member does not support that. The only role currently supported by s2Member is the 'Subscriber' role.
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Postby danielcanter » February 2nd, 2012, 4:42 pm

OK. Never mind about the "content". Just to be sure I understand - with s2Member pro I can create two separate and distinct registration forms. One for the paid advertiser and one for the free member.
danielcanter

Postby Raam Dev » February 3rd, 2012, 11:48 am

Yes, that's correct. You can use the Pro-Forms feature to create a Free Registration form on one page and then another Level access form for paying members on a different page.
Raam Dev || Wherever you are, be there. || Please rate s2Member!
Raam Dev
Developer
Developer

Return to s2Member Plugin